Social Media is Crucial for Business Marketing
When it comes to social media, there’s really no denying how powerful it is as a platform. Both as a social community, and as a way of promoting your business services and products. Sure, your overall branding and graphic design choices are also very important. But when it comes down to it, you really can’t afford to not be on social media to market your brand. Maybe you’ve heard all of this before, but you’re still wondering: Why? What’s so great about having my business on social media?
Feeling lost on how to get started?
Let us de-mystify the world of social media marketing for you. The key is making social media work for you. For your unique brand, for your unique business!
Pssst. Inspire Design also offers full-service marketing, including graphic design, printing, and branding services that help your business thrive.
REQUEST YOUR FREE MARKETING AUDIT
Your marketing isn’t bringing you the results you had hoped for and you’re not sure where to look for help. We get it! That’s why we are offering a risk-free marketing audit to YOU.
Just click the button below to fill out a simple form to get started!
Here are our top 6 reasons why we want to see your business on social media:
1. Easily promote your product or service. With more than half of the world’s population using social media, the opportunity to put your brand in front of your target audience is one that shouldn’t be missed! When you use social media to promote your business, you’re able to reach key demographics by spending little (or nothing!) on advertising. Creating a business profile on social media is free, and if you choose to spend a few marketing dollars, boosting your page is a relatively inexpensive option.
2. Build brand awareness. It’s hard to sell a product when no one knows it exists! By putting your business on social media, you’re helping users find your brand. In fact, 83% of Instagram users report discovering new products on the platform — and that’s just one of the major social media platforms available to your business. Imagine the potential growth you could see by promoting your business on more than one platform!
3. Establish your authority. We know that you know your business and industry better than any of your competitors, but how is your audience supposed to know that? By creating a strong social media presence, you boost your consumer’s confidence in your brand. And what’s great about social media is that no matter what industry you’re in, you can easily establish yourself as a reliable brand that is the first place people will go for information related to your niche market.
4. Engage with your community. When a business connects with its customers more, it experiences exponential growth in all areas. As you engage with the community surrounding your industry, you build trust with your customers. They get to know you on a much deeper level. Knowing they feel heard makes customers far more likely to use your product or service over someone else’s. In fact, 78% of consumers say they are willing to buy from a company after having a positive experience with them on social media. Engaging with your consumers will take them from potential buyer to loyal customer.
5. Gain insight into your target audience. Having a social media presence allows you to see what interests your target audience most. You’re able to learn about their likes, dislikes, problems, and interests, and then create carefully curated content that speaks directly to those things. Not only this, but by having a social media presence, you can keep tabs on what your competitors are doing and see what people are saying about them.
6. Easy-to-track analytics. Because social media is so often used as a tool to measure engagement, the ROI is simple to track. All major social media platforms offer analytics to their users, so you can (and should!) monitor them regularly to see how your brand is performing. 72% of companies use social media analytics to inform their business choices, so it’s safe to say that the data you can gain from these platforms is pretty important.
Not as intimidating as you thought, right?
Inspire Design feels it’s important to make good marketing accessible to help businesses succeed. On top of our printing, graphic design, branding services, our company is a full-service marketing company that exists to help your brand thrive. If you’re interested in creating a social media presence for your company, click the ‘more info’ button below. We’d love to hear from you!